48th Birthday Lecture (download)
50 min (CD version available here)
In this probing, inspiring talk, Dr. Diamond explores what he refers to as “another definition of medicine,” one that is truly holistic.
- The role of the doctor in holistic therapy;
- The role of creativity in attaining true health;
- A positive view of the role of disease;
- The importance of focusing on the patient’s strengths;
- The optimum relationship between doctor and patient.
Given as long ago as 1982, the classic seminar is a striking example of the innovation and originality of Dr. Diamond’s thinking, and will be an inspiration to anyone involved in the field of holistic medicine.