48th Birthday Lecture (CD version)
1 CD, 50 min (CD version available here)
In this probing, inspiring talk, Dr. Diamond explores what he refers to as “another definition of medicine,” one that is truly holistic.
- The role of the doctor in holistic therapy;
- The role of creativity in attaining true health;
- A positive view of the role of disease;
- The importance of focusing on the patient’s strengths;
- The optimum relationship between doctor and patient.
Given as long ago as 1982, the classic seminar is a striking example of the innovation and originality of Dr. Diamond’s thinking, and will be an inspiration to anyone involved in the field of holistic medicine.